Dental Appliance Tooth Orthodontic Braces Trainer Dental Braces Teeth Trainer Alignment Braces Mouthpiece For Adults Orthodontic Braces
1. Three-stage physical correction therapy will provide 3 different hardness braces to correct crowded mild dentition, dislocation and uneven teeth step by step.
2. Soft and flexible food grade TPE material, odorless and non-toxic, can improve orthodontic rebound with enhanced wear comfort and fit, widely suitable for different people.
3. Each dental brace is individually stored in a high quality case for carrying convenience and improved hygiene, and the transparent color appearance will enable invisible looks to bring your confident smile back decently.
Material: Food Grade TPE
Suitable Age: Adult
Phase: Phase I(D1), Phase II(D2), Phase III(D3)
Instructions for Three Stages Use:
The First Stage(D1): soft; adapt to a few minutes for the first use, wear 12 hours a day after adaptation, use time 1-2 months.
The Second Stage(D2): medium elastic hardness; suitable for mild and moderate teeth, insignificant, can be used directly, use time is 2-3 months.
The Third Stage(D3): A stiffer material; suitable for further aligning the teeth or used as a holder to limit tooth movement, use for 3-6 months.
1. Allow yourself to adapt for a period of time, such as 5-10 minutes;
2. If you feel uncomfortable, you can take it off first, take a rest and then wear it;
3. Don’t bite too tight at the beginning, slowly increase the strength of the bite;
4. Wear 1-2 hours a day after adaptation, and then extend the wearing time.
How to Use:
1. Hold the mouthguard with massage point down.
2. Put the braces in your mouth and keep your tongue in the position of the tongue block.
3. Gently bite the mouthguard and close your lips, keeping your nose breathing.
1. Wear for 1-2 hours during the day and 8 hours at night.
2. The dual role of tooth alignment and muscle function training will make the braces effective even during intermittent wearing time.
3. After the soft tissue function is improved, the muscle strength will exert force on the teeth and jaws 24 hours a day.
4. Disinfect or wash in warm water before and after each use. Leave to dry and wear or store.
5. Keep away from the reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
【Cleaning and Maintenance】
– It can be cleaned with toothbrush and toothpaste.
– When not wearing it, place the braces in the storage box.
3* Dental Braces Teeth Trainers(D1 + D2 + D3)